Thursday, March 29, 2012

 The alignment came out spot on.  I use the same welding pattern that I learned at UBI for welding the titanium frames and it works for my fillet brazing equally as well.  It appears that the tire I want will go into production next month, so there is still hope I will have a pair when the bike is complete.  The gracious Mike Hall has donated a set of Dura Ace shifters for the bike, cool!
I flatted yesterday on my commute.  The tube has a very small hole so I cut it to find out what happened to the Italian sealant I put into it and why it didn't plug the damn hole.  So there it is.  Doesn't look like it is foaming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment