I got the masking done and shot the color coat last night. When I get back from camping on Sunday, I'll shoot the first coat of clear. After an over night cure, I'll color sand it and shoot the final coat of clear.
I went ahead and took the frame set down and glass bead blasted it. I then put on a coat of etch prime. I called this morning and the primary color has still not been matched to the mixers satisfaction. Kinda frustrating.
Long time, no posts. Just too busy with repairs, tunes, wheel and bike builds, etc. But, back to work on the mixte. Here is my new angle indicator, It's a lot easier to ste the fixture uo than using the old large protractor.
I'll try for the third time to finish up the fork.
I think I'm going to use the lug ports I cut off the head tube lugs to make a lug for the lateral tubes support.
The mono lug is taking shape.
I am honored to have been asked to spray one of our local builders frames. The paint shop is having a difficult time color matching the peach chip he supplied how ever.