Devin was finally able to pick up his bike this A.M. The chain ring spacers had too large of a diameter to use. But I found some old FSA aluminum bolts that did the trick. So moving on to Daves frame, I completed brazing the front triangle and had a good test fit of the completed chain stays. Now the decision needs to be made on cable stop style. He wants to initially build with mechanical disc brakes, but wants the option to convert to hydraulics later. So we need to come up with a stop that will do both and still look good. Gotta look good. Here is a look at the schweet logo he worked out. He is going to print it out in various heigths so he can decide what looks best.